Monday, June 11, 2012

2 Big Announcements

All right everyone! Unfortunately, Praising Out His Name Tuesday is not doing as well as I had hoped it would. In fact, it is the least watched program of the whole week. So, I am sad to say, I am ending Praising Out His Name Tuesday. I know people will be upset, but, it wasn't doing good and people were not responding like I had hoped, so had to replace it, we'll hopefully try it again soon. In the meantime, on Tuesdays it will be now Party Rockin' Tuesday! Playing your favorite party songs from yesterday and today! Also, I decided that since Saturday is also a big day to go on blog, I decided that from time to time when I have the opportunity, I will be doing a Saturday Night Party playing your favorite songs that night! We are gonna shoot for this Saturday Night to launch it. Be sure and stay tuned for more details! Well, time to head back to the show and keep things flowing. Be sure and check us out all summer long on BlogTV! www.blogtv.com/people/chrismaster1half and as always, KEEP ON ROCKIN EVERYONE!


Chris

No comments: