Monday, June 18, 2012

As of late...

Ladies and Gentlemen!

Just wanted to let everyone know that as of late, Rockin WAVES 11294 has become under some bad publicity from people that want to bring down Rockin WAVES by spreading rumors, trolling my show, my YouTube channel, my Facebook profile and group, and taking stabs at not only me but the rest of the Rockin WAVES crew. Let me just say that the Rockin WAVES Crew does not tolerate bad publicity and we will be taking these issues seriously. We pretty much know who it is that is doing it and we are now in review on whether or not to remove that person (no Charlie, it's not you) and to block the person. Again, bad publicity will not be tolerated and if we find out you've been spreading bad words about us, even though everyone is entitled to their own opinion, Rockin WAVES has been around for 4 years and we've worked hard to get where we are. So again, I have my suspects, but I won't be listing them here due to the fact that there is the possibility that the people we are suspecting may be reading this blog. So if you are wanting to know who I suspect, send me a message. If you want me to add you on Facebook, well, I can't because the stupid idiot reported me on Facebook and caused me to be blocked from sending friend requests for 14 days. So if the person who is causing all the bad publicity is reading this, BACK OFF RIGHT NOW. You think you can bring Rockin WAVES down? GUESS AGAIN!

No comments: