Wednesday, May 23, 2012

You know I've been getting questions lately...

Hey all you rockers out there! Hope everyone is enjoying the Rockin WAVES Summer of Rockin 2012 thus far! As I sit here in my beach chair looking out over the musical ocean seeing the waves come rolling in, I've been getting questions as of late asking me when am I making my exit from Rockin WAVES? Well, I think I should take you back in time...

In 2009, it was a rough year and I mean a rough year for Rockin WAVES, I really didn't know if we were going to make it through 2010 (it really didn't look like it) even though 2010 in my mind was our biggest year ever for Rockin WAVES, I was still debating on whether or not Rockin WAVES would do better without me in the picture.

I had been debating it for months and people were telling me to never leave. And you know what, I took their advice and I'm so glad I didn't leave. It's so much fun logging onto BlogTV and seeing people actually waiting in the chatroom already for the show to begin! No better feeling!

And yeah, I might not reach 300 total views on my show, so what? In my opinion numbers don't count. As long as I have people in the show that enjoy what I do, that's all that matters. Even though it would be nice to have 300 viewers at once, I am perfectly happy with having the normal 20-30 viewers per show. That shows true, loyal rockers right there!

So to the people that recently asked me if I'm leaving Rockin WAVES, the answer is NO! For one I'd be a darn fool to leave and Two, people would actually kill me if I did lol and number three, why quit something you are having fun doing?

Yeah some people may come along and say I suck but at least I can improve on what I didn't do so well on and can do better next time! Here's my advice, if you enjoy doing something keep doing it! When I started DJing back in March of 2008, I was pretty much the worst DJ ever lol. The first show went horrible. But I improved over time and today I have many friends in the radio business and I have the respect of my loyal listeners!

Well, with beach goers packing up and heading out, it's about time for me to do the same, so until next time keep on rockin everybody and stay with Rockin WAVES 11294 Your Official Summer Music Station!

Chris

No comments: