Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Oh Dear God!

God I'm getting back to old habits! HELP ME! Well anyways, I'm back with another update!

We are getting ready to announce nominees for the 2nd Annual Rockin WAVES 11294 Awards! They will be pretty much the same categories as last year but with the nominees switched around some.

Rockin WAVES in general is going good with sporadic Friday broadcasts due to my hectic schedule! The hectic schedule though will basically be going away in December :)

Also, it is true, after 6 years in school, I'm leaving college. I figured I gained enough experience in radio and TV that I basically can handle a job in radio and tv, heck I already proved it quite a few times! But I am excited about waking up and not having to worry about a class everyday. It's something I have looked forward to for a while.

In addition to all this greatness, even more greatness! I have a possible job coming up! This time at another radio station in Milledgeville (not releasing full details yet) but I go in for training this Friday and so we'll see what happens!

Also, I have another job interview (possibly) coming up soon so we'll see how it plays out. I'm not releasing alot of details about stuff like this because it's not official, so don't want to count my chickens before they hatch.

Well, that does it for this update, don't forget to keep watching this page for more info! Keep on Rockin everyone!

No comments: