Saturday, September 22, 2012

Time for an update

Wow. Sorry about the lack of updates folks. Fall is a busy time for me and busy with schoolwork and already behind UGH. Oh well, on to an update!

Well the past month has been filled with surprises. I have a new girlfriend (love you babe) and Rockin WAVES is Rockin like never before! Even though we are not doing Friday shows every week due to school and work, we are doing them as often as we can and we are currently reworking the Saturday Night Late Night Show as well so things are going great so far.

In other news, we had to do our second ever firing of a staff member at Rockin WAVES recently. As you all know, Charlie from Crap Star Radio (or whatever he calls it this week) he's been having a few ego problems (he will probably read this so you will probably see comments on this soon from him ugh) anyways, Charlie on the 11th anniversary of 9/11 was on Facebook making very negative comments about 9/11 saying it was a conspiracy theory and finally I said on one of his posts that 9/11 was indeed real, that it was real that thousands of people died that day and how dare he say that 9/11 wasn't real on the anniversary and I actually had people take my side and telling Charlie to hush about it. Charlie got pissed and proceeded to block me from his Facebook which I could see it coming, he already banned me from his lame Facebook group, anyway, I banned him PERMANENTLY from all my groups and banned him from all my other sites as well, so he really has no way of contacting me. So, Charlie who was the DJ-In-Training has now been banned from Rockin WAVES for good. So he joins Brandie-Laced-with-wine08 in the Rockin WAVES 11294 Banned Lair. For Eternity.

Which, I believe is for the best because I found out over the past 6 months, he's done nothing but talk trash about Rockin WAVES and how dare he talk trash about something that I spent 4 and a half years building, actually longer than that because Rockin WAVES started in my head long before it went on air. PLUS if Charlie thinks he can bring down Rockin WAVES, think again. He tried, but not successful, good luck in trying to bring us down, it won't happen.

Anyways, in other update news (now that that rant is out of the way), me and the other Rockin WAVES crew is beginning to plan our Christmas of Rockin 2012 and we have some good stuff lined up for the holiday season, the kickoff date will be announced soon. Also, thanks to everyone who came by during the Summer of Rockin 2012, we had a blast and we are already planning next years. Anyway, that about does it for the update, we will see you soon and remember, KEEP ON ROCKIN with the station that plays the hits old and new, Rockin WAVES 11294!

Chris

No comments: